|PaninBank / panin.co.id|
In terms of financial performance, PT Bank Pan Indonesia Tbk produced satisfactory results in 2014. According to PaninBank's Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, PaninBank posted an increase of 5.26% in total net income from Rp 2,454 billion in 2013 to Rp 2,583 billion in 2014
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Bank Pan Indonesia Tbk are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions
Account Officer Programme (AOP)
- Male/Female with the maximum age of 25 years old or below.
- Min. holds Bachelor Degree/S1 in any field with GPA min. 3.00 within 4.00 scales.
- Candidate must be dynamic, energetic, highly motivated and committed.
- Target oriented.
- Strong communication skill.
- Strong analytical thinking and good learning capability.
- Good relationship and networking.
- Good appearance.
- Actively involved in non profit organization activities.