|PT Bank Central Asia Tbk / bca.co.id|
In term of financial performance, PT Bank Central Asia Tbk showed improved performance in 9M 2015. Referring to its First Nine Months 2015 Results, Bank BCA booked total net profit of of Rp 12,919.54 billion (unaudited, bank only) in 9M 2015. This reflected a 9.71% growth as compared with total net profit in the same period at previous year (9M 2014) of Rp 11,775.88 billion (unaudited, bank only).
To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Bank Central Asia Tbk invites potential candidates who meet the following requirements to fill the positions of
Staf Senior Cash Management
- Minimal S1 or S2 from the Department of Statistics, Business Economics, Engineering or Informatics Engineering.
- Have a Grade Point Average (GPA) score minimum 2.75 on a scale of 4.00.
- Maximum age of 30 years old.
- Minimum 4 years of banking experience in banking or at least 1 year experience in the field of Cash Management.
- Strong knowledge of Cash Management, marketing, credit, supply chain financing, products and services and banking operations (primarily associated with the system and internet banking transactions).
- Good communication skill in English both of oral and business writing.
- Placement in Jakarta.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Bank Central Asia Tbk on following link below. If you are interested to be a member of Bank BCA's big family, please submit your application directly through the career menu of Bank BCA on http://karir.bca.co.id. Closing date 30 April 2016. Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses. (JobsCDC.com / Source)