|AngkasaPura Airports Group / angkasapura1.co.id|
In term of financial performance, PT Angkasa Pura Properti has recorded a good performance in 2014. According to PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, AngkasaPura Property was able to record total operating income of Rp 17.773 billion in 2014, an increase by 397.95% from Rp 3.569 billion in 2013. Meanwhile, total assets of AngkasaPura Property grew by 29.74% to reach Rp 54.528 billion as at year-end 2014 as compared with Rp 42.028 billion at year-end 2013.
To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Angkasa Pura Properti is currently offering highly qualified talents to join the Company at the following position
- Minimum Bachelor (S1) degree in any field from a leading university with GPA min. 3.00 within 4.00 scales.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the related field with 2 years as a supervisor/coordinator.
- Preferably as Supervisor/Coordinator specializing in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.
- Strong leadership skill.
- High driven to achieve goals.
- Highly motivate person
- High integrity.
- Fluent Bahasa Indonesia and English proficiency in written and spoken.
- Full-time position(s) available.
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. Should you meet all requirements above, please send your updated resume directly through Jobstreet's system at AngkasaPura Property - Jobstreet and clicking apply in preferred position. Closing date 14 April 2016. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)