|PT Aneka Tambang (Persero) Tbk / antam.com|
According to PT Aneka Tambang (Persero) Tbk Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, the Company posted an increase of 10% in total net sales from Rp 9,420.63 billion in the full year of 2014 to Rp 10,531.50 billion in the full year of 2015. ANTAM’s gross profit was down 75.40% at Rp 195.14 billion from Rp 793.36 billion in 2014.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Aneka Tambang (Persero) Tbk invites qualified personnel to fill in the challenging position:
Corporate and Commercial Law Specialist
- Undergraduate or Post Graduate Degree (S1/S2) majoring in Law with GPA min. 3.00 within 4.00 scales.
- Not exceed 25 years of age for Undergraduate degree (S1) and 30 for post graduate degree (S2) by 30 June 2016.
- The candidate with prior experience minimum of 2 years in the field of law is preferred.
- Good command of spoken and written in English (Minimum TOEIC score = 600/Minimum TOEFL score = 500).
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft Office software and other programs.
- Excellent health (physical and mental).
- Must not having criminal record and involved in drug abuse.
- Willing to be stationed throughout Unit/Business Unit/Subsidiary of PT ANTAM (Persero) Tbk.
- Follow the selection process.
- Cover letter (in pdf format);
- CV (using ANTAM format, please download CV here);
- Scanned copy of legalized diploma/certificate of graduation (in pdf format);
- Scanned copy of legalized transcript (in pdf format);
- Scanned copy of a valid TOEIC/TOEFL score from reputable institute;
- Previous job reference letter, including phone number, if applicable;
- Scanned copy of photo ID ((in pdf format);
- Personal photo (in JPEG format).
For further information, please refer official source from PT Aneka Tambang (Persero) Tbk on following link below. If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send all required documents above to email@example.com with the email subject CCL in rar format. Closing date 6 May 2016. Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be followed up. (JobsCDC.com/Source)