|BNPB / bnpb.go.id|
Badan Nasional Penanggulangan Bencana - BNPB is the National Disaster Management Agency of Indonesia. BNPB is a non-ministry government agency in Indonesia which oversees disaster management affairs. The Agency its legal domicile in Jakarta and was established as a non-ministry government agency under the Presidential Decree No 8 of 2008 on the National Disaster Management Agency (BNPB). BNPB was first established in 20 August 1945 and originally registered as Badan Penolong Keluarga Korban Perang (BPKKP) or the War Victims Family Helper Agency (BPKKP). The Agency's head office registered at Jl Ir H Juanda No 36 Jakarta Pusat. According to BNPB's profile as cited by JobsCDC.com, the Organizational structure of BNPB comprise of Deputy Prevention & Preparedness, Deputy Emergency Management, Deputy for Rehabilitation & Reconstruction, and Deputy Logistics & Equipment.
Due to strengthen its team, Badan Nasional Penanggulangan Bencana is pleased to announce the following vacancies for immediate recruitment
Fasilitator Desa Tangguh Bencana Tahun 2016
- Indonesian citizen (WNI).
- Minimum age 25 years and maximum 45 years.
- Hold an S1 degree is preferred.
- No status as PNS / TNI / Polri
- Not in contracts with other projects / programs.
- Have extensive experience in social organization as evidenced by the Certificate of Organizational Leadership, preferably experienced in empowerment programs / community assistance, facilitation techniques / participatory in the field of Disaster Risk Reduction (PRB).
- Healthy physical spiritual and drug-free evidenced by a certificate.
- Willing to be placed and live in Desa Tanggap Bencana (Destana) locations.
- Computer literate, minimum Microsoft Office, email and social media and have email accounts.
- Local resident and living in same city as work location is preferred.
- Fill out and attach narrative Form about PRB.
Please enclose scanned copies of the following documents (in JPEG/PDF format, united in a single file zip / rar up to 5 MB):
- Application letter;
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Recent 4x6 photograph;
- A copy of applicant's National ID Card;
- A copy of applicant's NPWP;
- A copy of applicant's BPJS Kesehatan member card/other medical insurance (if any);
- Educational certificates and transcripts;
- Working reference/certificate;
- Recommendation letter from the head of social organization;
- Notice letter of health condition from doctor and drug free certificate from Police Office (POLRES);
- Statement letter and application form (download here).
For more detail information on the requirement, how to apply and to know more about the program, please refer official source from BNPB on following link below. To apply for, please send all required documents above not later than 5 May 2016 to email@example.com. Please write [Full Name], [City of Domicile], [Province of Domicile], [Education] in your email subject, for example : Margareta Angela, Solo, Jawa Tengah, S1. Then send application letter and CV to the regional office of BNPB that held Destana Program. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.(JobsCDC.com/Source)