Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT WIKA Rekayasa Konstruksi - Recruitment Staff, Engineer WIKA Group March 2016

Written By JobsCDC on 22.3.16 | 4:21 PM

Advertisements


WIKA Rekayasa Konstruksi
WIKA Rekayasa Konstruksi / wikarekon.co.id
PT Wijaya Karya Rekayasa Konstruksi - WIKA Rekayasa Konstruksi commonly abbreviated as "WIKA Rekon" is a fast growing Indonesia company, which have relation with Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC) and Operation and Maintenance (OM). The Company has strong business focus on installation of mechanical, electrical, industrial and power plant projects. PT Wijaya Karya Rekayasa Konstruksi is a directly-owned subsidiary company of state-owned construction giant, PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk  (WIKA Group). At present, the majority of WIKA Rekon's shares is owned by  PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk with 90.04% shares ownership. The remaining 9.96% interest in WIKA Rekon is owned by Widjanarko Tantono, 4.95%; Ir Hastjaryo, 3.30%; and Suprapto, 1.70%. WIKA Rekon was first established in 1984 as PT Catur Insan Pertiwi. Later in 2008, PT Catur Insan Pertiwi renamed into PT Wijaya Karya Insan Pertiwi. The name of PT Wijaya Karya Rekayasa Konstruksi was officially launched in 2013.

According to  PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, WIKA Rekon’s total sales in 2014 reported 68.3% down, from Rp 375.84 billion in 2013 to Rp 116.79 billion. Total net profit decreased 59% from Rp 18.44 billion in 2013 to Rp 7.56 billion in 2014.

In line with its continued expansion program, PT Wijaya Karya Rekayasa Konstruksi are seeking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to join as

HSE Staff

Requirements
  • Minimum graduate with Bachelor of Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) from a leading university with minimum GPA of 2.75.
  • Minimum 3 years of experience in the related field.
  • Possess certification in K3 or equivalent is a must.
  • Expert in SMK3, ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001.
  • Proficient computer software applications in the field.
  • Strong sense of analytical thinking.
  • Good problems solving and organizing skills.
  • Willing to achieve higher responsibility.
  • Willing to be stationed in remote area.
  • Good team work and able to work with tight schedule.
  • Good communication in both English and Bahasa Indonesia.
Civil Engineer

Requirements
  • Minimum graduate with Bachelor of Engineering (Civil).
  • Minimum 3 years of experience in the related field, preferably as a staff specializing in Engineering (Civil/construction/structural) or equivalent.
  • Strong skill and good knowledge in power plant, industrial plant, oil and gas.
  • Proficient computer software applicable to such designs civil engineers, ex AutoCAD, MS Project 2010, and Primavera.
  • Good understanding about other design and construction, material specification, upgrade, or new design and layout.
  • Strong leadership and organizing skills.
  • Good problems solving skill.
  • Willing to be stationed in remote area/project site.
  • Good team work and able to work with tight schedule.
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. Should you meet all requirements above, please send your resume directly through Jobstreet's system at HSE Staff - Civil Engineer. Closing date 16 April 2016. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT WIKA Rekayasa Konstruksi - Recruitment Staff, Engineer WIKA Group March 2016 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs