Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Wijaya Karya Rekayasa Konstruksi - Recruitment Scheduller WIKA Group March 2016

Written By JobsCDC on 11.3.16 | 5:54 AM

Advertisements


WIKA Rekayasa Konstruksi
WIKA Rekayasa Konstruksi / wikarekon.co.id
PT Wijaya Karya Rekayasa Konstruksi - WIKA Rekayasa Konstruksi or referred to as "WIKA Rekon" is a reputable Indonesian company that is involved in Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC) and Operation and Maintenance (OM). WIKA Rekon running business in installation of mechanical, electrical, industrial and power plant projects. WIKA Rekon is a part of PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk  (WIKA Group), one of the largest state-owned construction companies in Indonesia. At present, the majority of WIKA Rekon's shares is owned by WIKA Group with 90.04% shares ownership. The remaining 9.96% interest in WIKA Rekon is owned by Widjanarko Tantono, 4.95%; Ir Hastjaryo, 3.30%; and Suprapto, 1.70%. WIKA Rekon was first established in 1984 as PT Catur Insan Pertiwi. Later in 2008, PT Catur Insan Pertiwi renamed into PT Wijaya Karya Insan Pertiwi. The name of PT Wijaya Karya Rekayasa Konstruksi was officially launched in 2013.

According to WIKA Group's Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, WIKA Rekon’s total sales in 2014 reported 68.3% down, from Rp 375.84 billion in 2013 to Rp 116.79 billion. Total net profit decreased 59% from Rp 18.44 billion in 2013 to Rp 7.56 billion in 2014.

In line with its continued expansion program, PT Wijaya Karya Rekayasa Konstruksi invites potential candidates who meet the following requirements to fill the positions of

Scheduller

Requirements
  • Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
  • Required experience for minimum 5 years in the related field, preferably as a staff specializing in Engineering (Civil, Construction, Structural) or equivalent.
  • Technical skills in planning and project control, AutoCAD.
  • Good communication in both English and Bahasa Indonesia (verbal and written).
  • Contract position(s) available.
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and submit your application directly through Jobstreet's system at Jobstreet - WIKA Rekon. Closing date 30 March 2016. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Wijaya Karya Rekayasa Konstruksi - Recruitment Scheduller WIKA Group March 2016 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs