Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT SUCOFINDO (Persero) - Fresh Graduate Admin Officer, Inspector SUCOFINDO March 2016

Written By JobsCDC on 28.3.16 | 1:43 PM

Advertisements


PT Sucofindo (Persero)
PT Sucofindo (Persero) / sucofindo.co.id
PT Superintending Company of Indonesia (Persero) - PT SUCOFINDO (Persero) or referred to as  "SUCOFINDO" is an Indonesian Government-owned corporation, running business in the field of inspection and supervision services. SUCOFINDO was formed in 1956 and has strong experience for more than 59 years in providing inspection and audit services, testing and analysis services, certification services, training and consultation services. SUCOFINDO is majority owned by the Indonesian government. At present, the Government of Indonesia holds 95% shares in SUCOFINDO. The remaining 5% shares in SUCOFINDO was owned by Societe Generale de Surveillance Holding SA (SGS). Headquartered in Jakarta, SUCOFINDO now has 29 branch offices, 34 service units spread across Indonesia. The Company also runs its business through 1 SBU Laboratory at Cibitung Bekasi and 1 Laboratory at Surabaya East Java.

During the year 2014 the growth of SUCOFINDO remains solid. According to PT SUCOFINDO (Persero) Annual Report 2014 as quoted by JobsCDC.com, the Company registered total comprehensive profit of Rp 135.7 billion throughout 2014. This amount is an increase of 19.90% over the same period in 2013 amounted to Rp113.17 billion.


To support the bussiness expansion and its organic growth, PT Superintending Company of Indonesia (Persero) is in need of the following staff for employment in Cilacap Central Java as follows:

Administration Officer (Code : ADM-CLP)

Requirements
  • Minimum requirement of Associate Degree (D3) in Accounting, Management, Informatics Engineering.
  • Operating knowledge of Microsoft Office.
  • Good looking and communicative.
Inspektor (Code : INS-CLP)

Requirements
  • Minimum requirement of Associate Degree (D3) in Mechanical Engineering, Electro Engineering (Power Lines), Industrial Engineering, Geology Engineering, Shipping Engneering (Nautical), Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Physics Enineering, Petroleum Engineering.
  • The candidate with prior experience in Draught Survey is preferred.
General Requirements
  • Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.70 on a 4.00 grade scale (for PTN) or 3.00 on a 4.00 grade scale (for PTS).
  • Maximum age of 23 years old (fresh graduate) and 26 years old (experienced).
  • Single/unmarried.
  • Never dishonorably discharged as an employee in the state-owned or private companies or private/government institutions.
  • Willing to be placed in all working areas of SUCOFINDO.
  • Preferably domiciled at Cilacap and its surrounding area.
  • Not a family member of an employee in SUCOFINDO as husband / wife, brother / sister, parent / child.
Application should contains the below documents :
  1. Application letter;
  2. Curriculum Vitae (CV);
  3. Copies of diploma and transcripts;
  4. Photograph size 3x4 and post card (full body);
  5. Copy of birth certificate;
  6. SCKC;
  7. Notice letter of health condition from doctor;
  8. Copy of ID Card;
  9. Copy of Family Card;
  10. Copies of other certificates.
For further, please refer official source from PT SUCOFINDO (Persero) on following link below. If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please send all documents above not later than 3 April 2016 to PT SUCOFINDO (Persero) - Jl Soekarno Hatta No 280 Cilacap, Up. Dukungan Bisnis or submit softcopy application (max 2MB in pdf format) by email to : esahlan@sucofindo.co.id or ariebs@sucofindo.co.id. Please write position code in your application or subject line. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted. (JobsCDC.com/Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT SUCOFINDO (Persero) - Fresh Graduate Admin Officer, Inspector SUCOFINDO March 2016 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs