|PT PLN (Persero) / pln.co.id|
According to PT PLN (Persero) Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, the Company managed to strengthen its financial performance in 2014. The Company booked total net sales of Rp 198.60 trillion in 2014, or rose by 5.89% from Rp 187.54 trillion in 2013. Total net profit in 2014 amounted to Rp 11.7 trillion, compared with loss of Rp 26.2 trillion in 2013.
To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT PLN (Persero) is in need of the following staff for employment in the Distribution Office of Central Java (Dis Jateng) as follows:
Penerimaan Pegawai PT PLN (Persero) Tingkat Pelaksana 2016
Bidang Operator/Teknisi (Code : OPT)
- Preferably Male.
- Background in SMA/equivalent in IPA, or SMK majoring in Electro, Electricity, Mechatronics.
- Have a diploma of senior high school/equivalent IPA or vocational high school (SMK) in Electro, Electricity, Mechatronics.
- Participants for the school year 2016 and not have a diploma, then the average value of report cards at least 6.5 (the average value of first semester grade 10 to first semester grade 12). If they do not pass the National Exam in 2016, participants were disqualified.
- Male or Female.
- Background in SMK majoring in Administration.
- Have a diploma of vocational high school (SMK) in Administration.
- Single/Unmarried and willing not to get married during the "Diklat Prajabatan" training program.
- Birth in 1996 and thereafter.
- Already 17 years old by August 2016.
- Minimum average report score of 6.5 (from grade 10 to grade 12)
- Not involved in drug abuse and other addictive substances
- Application letter, addressed to PT PLN (Persero) c.q. Kepala Divisi Pengembangan SDM dan Talenta;
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Legalized copies of diploma and SKHUN (for grade 12 participants : legalized copy of diploma submitted at the time of final selection;
- Legalized copy of fifth semester report cards (for students grade 12);
- Legalized copy of birth certificat/surat kenal lahir;
- Copy of ID Card;
- Color photograph 4x6 (3 sheets);
- Affidavit on stamp Rp 6,000.00 (download here).
- Blue folder for participants who have graduated from high school or equivalent.
- Red folder for grade 12 participants.