|Blanja / metra.co.id|
PT Metra Plasa - MetraPlasa is a a fast growing company in Indonesia that deals with e-commerce industry. MetraPlasa operates primarily as a operator of blanja.com, a rapid growing e-commerce site in Indonesia. MetraPlasa is a member of state-owned telecommunication group, PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk (Telkom Group). MetraPlasa is a strategic partnership between Telkom Group and eBay inc (e-Bay), a world leading e-commerce company from United States of America (USA). MetraPlasa is 60% PT Multimedia Nusantara/Telkom Metra (a directly-owned subsidiary company of Telkom Group) and 40% owned by e-Bay. According to Telkom Metra's company profile as cited by JobsCDC.com, MetraPlasa has its legal domicile in Jakarta and was established in September 2012. MetraPlasa's head office is registered at Mulia Business Park, Building J - Jl Letjen MT Haryono Kav 58 – 60, Pancoran Jakarta 12780.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Metra Plasa invites potential candidates who meet the following requirements to fill the positions of
- Background in Bachelor’s (S1) degree from a reputable university, majoring in Computer Science, Information System, Product Design or other technical fields.
- Have a good understanding about product management/development, preferably in the Internet space.
- Strong sense of analytical thinking and have the drive to be well-organized.
- Strong passion in data-driven product development and making the world better through technology.
- A team player and strong sense of responsibility.
- Strong intuitions of user behaviors.
- Strong drive to make things happen, charisma, and ability to influence.
- Possess excellent communication skills in both written and verbal.
For further information, please refer official source from ITB Career Center on following link below. If these criteria perfectly describe you, please forward your CV not later than 31 March 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com/Source)