|Garuda Indonesia / garuda-indonesia.com|
According to Garuda Group's Corporate Presentation September 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Garuda Group produced satisfactory results in the first half of 2015 (1H 2015, ended in 30 June 2015). PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk booked total net income of US$29.3 millions in 1H 2015. This reflected an 114.5% increase from loss US$201.3 millions in the same perido previous year (1H 2104). The Company’s total revenue as of June 2015 reached US$1,840.1 millions, an increase of 4.7% as compared toUS$1,756.9 millions in June 2014.
Due to facing fast business growth and strengthen its team, PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following positions
Business Process Analyst
- Not older than 27 years of age.
- Background in Bachelor Degree in Economy, Industrial Engineering from a leading university (state or overseas).
- Have a GPA score min 3.00 (scale 4.00).
- Required experience for minimum 2-3 years as Business Process Analyst.
- Past experience in handling holding company would be a strong advantage.
- Fluent in command English both written and spoken.
- Good computer literacy.
- Able to work individually and in a team.
- Able to work with tight deadline.
- Willing to be stationed in Soekarno-Hatta International Airport’s Office Area
For further information, please refer official source from PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk on following link below. This position can be applied by anyone who met the requirement above. To apply this job, please register and submit your application online to Garuda Indonesia'e linked eRecruitment system at http://career.garuda-indonesia.com and follow the steps carefully. Closing date 30 March 2016. All application will be treated in strictest confidential and only short listed candidates will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)