|DHL / dhl.co.id|
PT DHL Supply Chain Indonesia - DSC Indonesia is a reputable company in Indonesia that is involved in logistic industry which is already establised since 2003. DHL Supply Chain Indonesia running business in providing supply chain management services. Its business include warehousing, distribution management and also other related logistic services. Headquartered in Jakarta, the Company is owned and managed by world leading logistics services company from German, Deutsche Post DHL (DHL Group). According to DHL Supply Chain Indonesia Company Profile as cited by JobsCDC.com, DHL Supply Chain Indonesia runs its business through its 35 warehouse units spread in Jabodetabek, Central Java, East Java, Sumatera, Kalimantan and South Sulawesi. The Company also supported by approximately 2,000 dedicated staff to managing distribution to all around Indonesia via land, sea and air.
To answer the challenges of the future, PT DHL Supply Chain Indonesia invites potential candidates who meet the following requirements to fill the positions of
FastrEx is a development program at DHL Supply Chain Indonesia to provide management trainess with a broad exposure through a rotational program to various department or projects, covering Business Development, Human Resources (HR), IT, Finance, Warehouse and Distribution Operation.
- Indonesian citizen (WNI) with the maximum age of 25 years old.
- Recent graduate with background in Bachelor Degree (S1) all major in Engineering or Mathematics and Science.
- Have a GPA score min 3.20 (scale 4.00).
- Maximum 1 year of experience.
- Fluent in command English both written and spoken.
- Strong organization, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Strong sense of creative, innovative, and able to think out of the box.
- Willing to be developed and engaged under DHL Management Trainee program.
- Wlling to be assigned in DHL Supply Chain Indonesia’s Department or Project throughout Indonesia.
For further information, please refer official source from CDC Unpad on following link below. Interested candidates need to submit updated resume (inlcuding cover letter, CV and references) not later than 4 March 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org (max 400 kb). All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified. (JobsCDC.com/Source)