|PT Bukit Asam (Persero) Tbk / ptba.co.id|
In term of financial performance, Bukit Asam recorded a satisfiying financial result in 2014. According to PT Bukit Asam (Persero) Tbk Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Bukit Asam booked total net income of Rp 2,019.21 billion in 2014, up 8.89% from Rp 1,854.28 billion in 2013. Bukit Asam registered a 16.67% growth in total sales value of Rp 13,077.96 billion in 2014 as compared with Rp 11,209.21 billion in 2013.
In line with its vision, to be a world-class energy company that cares about the environment, currently PT Bukit Asam (Persero) Tbk is pleased to announce the following vacancies for immediate recruitment
Program Rekrutmen Trainee PT Bukit Asam (Persero) Tbk 2016
Background in Bachelor Degree or equivalent (S1/D4)
- S1/D4 Non Engineering
- Accounting (Expertise Code : SN-AKT)
- Finance Management (Expertise Code : SN-MKF)
- Taxation (Expertise Code : SN-PJK)
- Business Law (Expertise Code : SN-HKB)
- Criminal Law (Expertise Code : SN-HPN)
- Civil Law (Expertise Code : SN-HPT)
- Communication Studies (Expertise Code : SN-IKM)
- HR Management (Expertise Code : SN-SDM)
- Political Science (Sosiatri / Sociology) (Expertise Code : SN-SOS)
- Nautical Science/Port Captain (Expertise Code : SN-NAU)
- Geodesy (Expertise Code : SN-GDS)
- Geology (Expertise Code : SN-GLG)
- Industrial Engineering (Expertise Code : SN-IND)
- Mechanical Engineering (Expertise Code : SN-MES)
- Mining Engineering (Expertise Code : SN-TAM)
- Electro Engineering (Expertise Code : SN-ELE)
- Electronics Engineering (Expertise Code : SN-ELA)
- Informatics Engineering (Expertise Code : SN-INF)
- Civil Engineering (Expertise Code : SN-SPL)
- Environmental Engineering (Expertise Code : SN-LKG)
- D3 Non Engineering
- Taxation (Expertise Code : DN-PJK)
- Secretary (Expertise Code : DN-SEK)
- Geology (Expertise Code : DT-GLG)
- Chemistry (Expertise Code : DT-KIM)
- Mining Engineering (Expertise Code : DT-TAM)
- Mechanical Engineering (Expertise Code : DT-MES)
- Electro Engineering (Expertise Code : DT-ELE)
- Electronics Engineering (Expertise Code : DT-ELA)
- Civil Engineering (Expertise Code : DT-SPL)
- Indonesian citizen (WNI).
- Preferably Male for positions that require Male.
- Willing to be assigned in all operation areas of PTBA.
- Not exceed 26 years of age for D3 and 28 for S1/D4 by 1 May 2016.
- Strong academic results with minimum cumulative GPA (on a 4.00 grade scale);
- Accredited A : minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75.
- Accredited B : minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00.
- Accredited C : minimum cumulative GPA of 3.25.
- Have a good health (physically and mentally) and drug-free.
- Not in a bond department with the other company / agencies.
- Applicants are allowed to apply only to one area of expertise.
- Not in legal proceedings and lawsuits or criminal status.
For further information about this program, please refer official source from PT Bukit Asam (Persero) Tbk on following link below. If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please submit your online application to www.rekrutmenptba.com and follow the steps carefully. Closing date 5 March 2016, 24.00 West Indonesia Time. Applications received after these dates will not be considered. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com/Source)