|Bank BTN / btn.co.id|
In term of financial positions, PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk showed a strong performance in 2015 and recorded a growth of 18.83% in total assets amounted to Rp 171,808 billion over the previous year (Rp 144,582 billion in 2014). Total net profit went up by 61.57% from Rp 1,146 billion in 2014 to Rp 1,851 billion in 2015. This figures was quoted by JobsCDC.com from Bank BTN Analyst Meeting - Business and Financial Performances as of 31 December 2015.
To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk are seeking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to join as
Officer Development Program (ODP)
- Indonesian Citizens.
- Not married and willing not to get married during the bond period.
- Maximum age 26 years old.
- Minimal S1 from the PTN / PTS reputable and has a good reputation.
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 on a 4.00 grade scale, preferably majoring in Economics (Management, Accounting, and Economics Development Studies), Law (Civil and Criminal), Computer Science / Information Technology, Engineering (Civil, Architectural, Electrical,), Psychology and Statistics.
- Minimum height of 160 cm (Male) and 155 cm (Female).
- Proportional weight and attractive.
- Willing to undergo bond department for 5 years.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk on following link below. Interested candidates need to register online to https://recruitment.btn.co.id. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)