|Mandiri Syariah / syariahmandiri.co.id|
Mandiri Syariah reached significant performance in 2015. According to PT Bank Syariah Mandiri Quarterly Financials Report (Fourth Quarter 2015) as cited by JobsCDC.com, the Bank's total assets as of December 2015 reached Rp 70,369.70 billion, compared to Rp 66,955.67 billion in December 2014. Total comprehensive income for the year 2015 reached Rp 681.77 billion, compared to loss Rp 48.77 billion in the previous year.
To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Bank Syariah Mandiri is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities
Officer Development Program (ODP)
- Background in Undergraduate Program (S1) or Master Program (S2) from all disciplines, except from Teaching, Art, Literature / Culture, Education, Public Health, and Nursing.
- Involved actively in both academic and non academic activity student organization.
- Strong academic results with minimum GPA of 3.00 on a 4.00 grade scale (for S1) or 3.20 on a 4.00 grade scale (for S2).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Single/not married and willing not to get married during the ODP period.
- Maximum age of 26 years old and
- Energetic, confident, able to communicate well, have a high motivation, and love a challenge.
- Willing to be stationed in all BSM's networks throughout Indonesia.
- Good computer literacy, minimum familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Never participated in the employee selection process at BSM in the last 6 months.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Bank Syariah Mandiri on following link below. If these criteria perfectly describe you, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at http://goo.gl/forms/gcuj6bevMr (Sign in to continue to Forms). All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)