|Bank Bukopin / bukopin.co.id|
Despite of the economy slow down, Bank Bukopin recorded a positive operating performance in the third quarter of 2015 (3Q 2015, ended in 30 September 2015). According to Bank Bukopin’s Corporate Presentation 3Q 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Bank Bukopin effectively recorded an increase in total assets by 14.84% , which is Rp 89.5 trillion, compared to Rp 77.9 trillion in 3Q 2014. Total operating earning after tax amounted to Rp 798.3 billio in 3Q 2015, which represented an increase of 17.98% over total operating earning after tax recorded in 3Q 2014 of Rp 676.6 billion.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank Bukopin Tbk invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
Teller Magang (Bukopin Internship Program)
- Male or Female.
- Minimum requirement of Associate Degree (D3) in any field with GPA min. 2.50 within 4.00 scales.
- Fresh graduate.
- Willing not to get married during the internship period.
- Good looking.
- Maximum age of 22 years old.
- Minimum height of 160cm.
- Be responsible.
- Have a good intergrity, discipline, and committed.
- Customer services oriented.
- Have a strong willingness to learn and work to achieve the best possible results.
- Good team work and able to wok with individual target.
- Never dishonorably discharged from the institution or public or private legal entities.
- Have a SKCK certificate from the police.
- Physically and mentally healthy, not color blind (partial or total) and drug-free.
For further information, please refer official source from CDC UNS following link below. Interested in this opportunity, please send your application letter follow with CV, copy of ID Card, copy of diploma, copy of transcript, copy of SKCK, working reference, recent color photograph 4x6 and full-body photograph not later than 8 March 2016 to SDM PT Bank Bukopin Tbk - Jl Jendral Sudirman No 10 Solo 57111. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step. (JobsCDC.com / Source)