Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT XL Axiata Tbk - Fresh Graduate Xlence Apprentice Program XL Axiata February 2016

Written By JobsCDC on 24.2.16 | 7:05 PM


PT XL Axiata Tbk
PT XL Axiata Tbk / xl.co.id
PT XL Axiata Tbk - XL Axiata (IDX:EXCL) is a major Indonesian cellular company and is a member of Axiata Group Berhad (Axiata Group), a leading telecommunication service company from Malaysia. Axiata Group is the majority shareholder at PT XL Axiata Tbk, with 66.43% of ownership through Axiata Investments (Indonesia) Sdn. Bhd and the rest is owned by the public with 33.57% shares. The Company has its legal domicile in Jakarta and its head office is located at Grha XL, Jl DR Ide Anak Agung Gde Agung Lot E4-7 No 1, Kawasan Mega Kuningan Jakarta 12950. XL Axiata now has 3 subsidiary companies. Its subsidiary companies include 1 operate subsidiary company; PT XL Planet "Elevenia" and 2 dormant subsidiary companies; GSM One (L) Limited and GSM Two  (L) Limited. According to XL Axiata's latest report (9M15 Unaudited Repor) as cited by JobsCDC.com, XL Axiata's business results in the first nine months period of 2015 (9M15, ended in 30 September 2015) showed improved performance compared to the same period at previous year (9M14), which was from a loss of Rp 837,384 millions in the first nine months period of 2014 to a loss of Rp 506,551 million in 9M15.

In line with its continued expansion program, PT XL Axiata Tbk offer opportunities to highly talented people to build their professional career in telco industry

Xlence Apprentice Program

  • Graduated from S1 or S2 in any field from reputable university.
  • Not older than 23 years (for S1) or 25 years (for S2) of age. 
  • Have a GPA score min 3.01 (scale 4.00).
  • Well proven in English (both spoken & written) is a must.
  • Involved actively in organization/extracurricular activities.
  • Have significant achievements in related areas.
  • Placement at Jakarta
    For further information, please refer official source from ECC UGM on following link below. If you are interested to be a member of XL Axiata's big family, you could come and directly submit your work application to XL Axiata's booth at the 19th Career Days UGM 2016 that will held on 27 - 28 February 2016 at Grha Sabha Pramana UGM Lt 1 and 2 Yogyakarta. Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

    Notes :
    JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT XL Axiata Tbk - Fresh Graduate Xlence Apprentice Program XL Axiata February 2016 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

    Related Jobs :

    Share this article on :
    Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs