|Unilever / unilever.co.id|
In the third quarter of 2015 (3Q15, ended in 30 September 2015), Unilever Indonesia achieved positive financial performance. Despite of the economy slow down, Unilever Indonesia posted Rp27.54 trillion in total net sales for the third quarter of 2015, a 5.8 percent increase fromRp1,34 trillion in the same period of last year (3Q14), according to their financial report (3Q15) as cited by JobsCDC.com..
To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk are looking for qualified candidate to fill the positions
Job Number: 160002N2
Human Resources Department (HRD) in PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk have three big functions:
- HR Operations (Recruitment, Training, Personnel Administration, Compensation & Benefit, HRIS);
- HR Business Partner;
- HR Expertise Team (Leadership Development, Reward).
- Background in Bachelor Degree (S1) with GPA > 3.00 from reputable university.
- Holds around 2-3 years of experience in the field of Human Resource, preferably from multinational companies.
- Fluency in English
- Good computer skills
- Strong communication & influencing skills
- Legal authorization to work in Indonesia
For further information, please refer official source from Unilever Indonesia on following link below. If these criteria perfectly describe you, please directly signing and submit your online application through Unilever's linked e-Recruitment at www.unilever.co.id/careers. Unposting date 3 May 2016. Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted. (JobsCDC.com /Source)