|Unilever / unilever.co.id|
In term of financial positions, Unilever Indonesia recorded a satisfiying financial result in the third quarter of 2015 (3Q15, ended in 30 September 2015). Despite of the economy slow down, the Company was able to record net sales of Rp27.54 trillion in 3Q 2015. This figures reflected an 5.8% increase from Rp1,34 trillion in the same period previous year. This figures was stated by Unilever Indonesia in its latest published financial report (3Q15) as cited by JobsCDC.com.
To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk offer opportunities to highly talented people to build their professional career in FMCG industry as :
[Talent Pool] Assistant Finance Manager (Job Number: 160002MZ)
- Background in Bachelor Degree (S1) from reputable university, majoring in Accounting/Management with GPA > 3.00.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the field of Finance/Accounting.
- The candidate with prior experience in public accounting firm (KAP) or multinational company is preferred
- Fluency in English both oral and writing.
- Proficient in computer literacy (in Microsoft Office esp. Excel, SAP is preferred).
- Strong analytical, communication and influencing skills.
- Legal authorization to work in Indonesia.
For more detail information, please refer official source from PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk on following link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please directly signing and submit your online application through Unilever's linked e-Recruitment at www.unilever.co.id/careers. Unposting date 3 May 2016. Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted. (JobsCDC.com /Source)