|PT Gudang Garam Tbk / gudanggaramtbk.com|
Surya Madistrindo recorded a satisfiying financial result in the second quarter of 2015 (Q2 2015, ended in 30 June 2015). According to Gudang Garam Group's Q2 2015 Quarterly Financial Statements as cited by JobsCDC.com, Surya Madistrindo managed to record total assets of Rp 7,597.47 billion, an increase of 28.64% from Rp 5,905.56 billion at the end of December 2014.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Surya Madistrindo have opportunities for efficient and highly motivated individuals to join Professional Development Program
- Sales & Marketing Operation (Code : MT-SMO)
- Human Resurces (Code : MT-HR)
- Male/Female, not exceed 25 years of age.
- Background in Bachelor Degree (S1) in all majors from reputable university with a Grade Point Average (GPA) of minimum 2.75 out of 4.0 scale .
- Excellent interpersonal skill and strong sense of analytical thinking.
- Possess excellent communication skill.
- Willing to work in te field and be stationed throughout Indonesia.
- Last semester students who will graduate before April 2016 are welcome to apply.
For further information, please refer official source from CDC UNS on following link below. Those who have close qualifications above are encouraged to send your updated application not later than 24 February 2016 to : email@example.com. Please put "Position Code (Domicile)" as the email subject. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com/ Source)