|PT PLN (Persero) / pln.co.id|
PLN’s business results in 2014 showed improved performance compared to 2013. According to PLN's Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, PLN managed to record a total net sales of Rp 198.60 trillion at the end of 2014 or equal to an increase of around 5.89% compared to Rp 187.54 trillion in the previous year. Total net profit in 2014 amounted to Rp 11.7 trillion, compared with loss of Rp 26.2 trillion in 2013.
To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT PLN (Persero) are looking for the best candidates for following positions:
General Recruitment Program PT PLN (Persero) Level S1, D4 and D3
19th Career Days UGM 2016
Required education backgrounds:
- Electro Engineering, Power Lines, Power System (Code : S1/ELE)
- Electronics, Instrumentation, Control (Code : S1/ALE) - Not Telecommunication.
- Environtmental Engineering (Code : S1/LIN) - Not Civil Engineering
- Communication Studies (Code : S1/KMK)
- Electro Engineering, Power Lines, Power System (Code : D.III/ELE)
- Electronics, Instrumentation, Control (Code : D.III/ALE) - Not Telecommunication.
- Informatics Engineering, Informatics Management, Information System (Code : D.III/INF)
- Marketing Management, Commerce Administration, Business Administration, Office Administration (Code : D.III/MAN)
- Status single / unmarried and willing not to get married during the "Diklat Prajabatan" training program.
- Highly prioritized Male.
- Age limit
- S1/D.IV : Birth in 1990 and thereafter.
- DIII : Birth in 1992 and thereafter.
Document to be submited (all documents must be included in the yellow folder and write name and position code on cover folder)
- Copy of birth certificate;
- Legalized copyof diploma or SKL;
- Legalized copy of transcripts;