|PT PPI (Persero) / tradingindonesia.com|
In term of financial performance, PPI’s total revenue in 2014 amounted to Rp 1,224.8 billion decreased by 17.49% compared to the year 2013 amounted to Rp 1,484.6 billion. The Company's reported loss Rp 37.5 billion in the year 2014 as compared with profit of Rp 18.3 billion in 2013. This figures was stated by the Ministry of State-Owned Enterprises in its State-Owned Enterprises Profile 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Perusahaan Perdagangan Indonesia (Persero) seeks extraordinarily talented individuals to fill the following positions
Human Capital Management Internship
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- Last year students or fresh graduate are encourage to apply.
- Have a good skills in psychological exams administration, human resource and training.
- No work experience required.
- 2 internship positions available.