|Pertamina Lubricants / pertamina-lubricants.com|
PT Pertamina Lubricants - PTPL or referred to as "Pertamina Lubricants" is an Indonesian company that is involved in lubricants industry. PT Pertamina Lubricants concentrates its business activities in the field of integrated lubricants, base oil and specialities products both for domestic and international markets. Its business include production, distribution and marketing for products Lubricants and Greases. Pertamina Lubricants is a downstream subsidiary company of state-owned oil giant, PT Pertamina (Persero). Pertamina Lubricants was incorporated on 1 November 2013. According to the Company's company profile as cited by JobsCDC.com, Pertamina Lubricants has installed total production capacity of 535,000 KL/year through 4 Lube Oil Blending Plants (LOBP) in Indonesia (Jakarta, Cilacap and Gresik) and Thailand. Headquartered in Jakarta, Pertamina Lubricants runs its business through 7 domestic sales regions, 3 national warehouses (Jakarta, Cilacap, and Surabaya) and 27 depots supply point (DSP) spread across Indonesia.
As part of the Company's business expansion, PT Pertamina Lubricants is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:
Pengumuman Rekrutasi PT Pertamina Lubricants Tahun 2016
Required education background
- Chemical Engineering (Code : TKM)
- Mechnaical Engineering (Code : MES)
- Industrial Engineering (Code : IND)
- Physics Engineering (Code : FIS)
- Informatics Engineering (Code : INF)
- Communication Studies (Code : KMK)
- Computer Science (Code : KPT)
- Information System (Code : SIN)
- Law (Code : HKM)
- Chemistry (Code : KMA)
- Management (Code : MNJ)
- University Degree (S1) accredited A or B.
- Have a GPA score min 3.00 (scale 4.00).
- Maximum age of 28 years old on 26 February 2016.
- Drug free.
- Willing to be placed in all operational area of Pertamina Lubricants.
- Application form;
- Passport photo 3x4 (color, 1 sheet);
- Full body photograph (front look, color, 1 sheet) for TKM, MES, IND, and FIS;
- Copy of valid ID Card;
- Application letter (1 page of A4 paper), which states willing to be placed throughout Indonesia and addressed to Direktur Utama PT Pertamina Lubricants;
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Copy of birth certificate (akte/surat kenal lahir);
- A certified copy of Degree certifications or temporary degree verification statements (SKL);
- A certified copy of transcripts;
- A certified copy of notice letter of drug free from local Hospital/Police Office.
For further information on the requirement, how to apply and download application form, please refer official source from PT Pertamina Lubricants on following link below. Should you are interested and qualified, please send all documents above to Tim Panitia Seleksi LPTUI - Jl Salemba Raya No 4, Lt 2 Kampus UI Salemba, Jakarta Pusat 10430, Phone 021-3245078. Closing date 26 February 2016. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)