|PT Nindya Karya (Persero) / nindyakarya.co.id|
In 2014, Nindya Karya has shown significant performance improvements. According to Nindya Karya's Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Nindya Karya successfully recorded its total assets of Rp 2,506.19 billion, an increase of 18.69% year-on-year (yoy) from the previous year of Rp 2,111.42 billion. Nindya Karya’s net income experienced growth of 2.18% to Rp42.58 billion in 2014 from Rp 41.67 billion in previous year.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Nindya Karya (Persero) is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities
Program Rekrutmen Karyawan Reguler 2016
- Fresh Graduate Bachelor or Master (S1/S2) degree required with a concentration in Civil Engineering from a reputable university with minimum accredited A (PTN/PTS).
- A certified copy of academic certificate/diploma or temporary degree verification statements (SKL).
- A certified copy of the most recent academic transcript with GPA ≥ 2.75.
- Fluent in English both oral and written (TOEFL score ≥ 500).
- Police Records/SKCK (can be submitted later).
- Copy of Identity Card.
- Maximum age of 24 years old for bachelor degree (S1) graduates and 28 years old for master degree (S2) graduates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
For further information, please refer official source from PT Nindya Karya (Persero) on following link below. If you feel you are the one who have those requirement above, please enclose scanned copies of the following documents; Application letter, CV with latest photograph, Diploma, Transcript, ID Card, TOEFL certificate (if any) and addressed to Tim Rekrutmen PT Nindya Karya (Persero) Tahun 2016, email firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject "REGULER-CIVIl ENGINEER". All required application documents must be placed in singe PDF file. Closing date 12 February 2016. Applications received after these dates will not be considered. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)