|PT Kalbe Farma Tbk / kalbe.co.id|
The financial performance of Kalbe Group in 2014 showed a good improvement. According to Kalbe Group's Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Kalbe Group managed to record total comprehensive income of Rp2,129 billion in 2014. This reflected an 6.23% increase from Rp2,004 billion in the previous year.
To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Kalbe Farma Tbk is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as position below:
Finance Officer Development Program (FODP)
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in all Economics majors with GPA min. 3.00 within 4.00 scales.
- Fresh graduate or those with 0-1 year experience.
- Last year student expected to graduate in May 2016 are welcome to apply.
- Maximum age of 25 years old.
- Adaptable in challenging circumstances.
- Willing to be assigned in all Kalbe Group.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- High achiever.
For further information, please refer official source from CDC Unpar on following link below. If these criteria perfectly describe you, please send your application before 3 March 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject FODP BDG. Maximum email size 300 KB. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)