Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Jasa Marga (Persero) Tbk - External and Internal Recruitment Program Jasa Marga March 2016

Written By JobsCDC on 28.2.16 | 7:05 AM

Advertisements


PT Jasa Marga (Persero) Tbk
PT Jasa Marga (Persero) Tbk / jasamarga.com
PT Jasa Marga (Persero) Tbk - Jasa Marga is an Indonesian state-owned toll road operator. The Company was established in 1978 with Jakarta - Bogor - Ciawi (Jagorawi) Toll road as its first toll Road. Jasa Marga now has 13 toll road concessions through its 9 branches and 1 subsidiary. Since 12 November 2007, Jasa Marga’s shares have been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) and traded under reference code JSMR. At present, Jasa Marga is majority owned by the Indonesian government with 70% of ownership. While the remaining 30% shares was owned by Public. Headquartered in Jakarta,  Jasa Marga runs its business through 10 branches and business units spread across Indonesia. As of December 2014, Jasa Marga has 12 subsidiary companies (ownership > 50%) and 5 associates (ownership < 50%).

In term of financial performance, Jasa Marga successfully recorded its total assets of Rp 31,858 billion in 2014, an increase of 13.53% year-on-year (yoy) from Rp 28,059 billion in the previous year. Total comprehensive income for the year of 2014 amounted to Rp 1,216 billion in 2014, which represented an increase of 31.01% over otal comprehensive income recorded in 2013 of Rp 928 billion. This figures was stated by JobsCDC.com from Jasa Marga Annual Report 2014.

To support the bussiness expansion and its organic growth, PT Jasa Marga (Persero) Tbk invites potential candidates who meet the following requirements to fill the positions of

Rekrutmen PT Jasa Marga (Persero) Tbk 2016

General Requirements
  • Indonesian citizens (WNI).
  • Have a valid national identity card/KTP.
  • Background in Bachelor degree (S1) or equivalent (D4), majoring in the following discipline
    • Background in Bachelor Degree (S1) 
      1. Accounting
      2. Law
      3. Management
      4. Business management
      5. Taxation
      6. Psychology
      7. Electro Engineering
      8. Industrial Engineering
      9. Civil Engineering
    • Background in four years diploma program (D4) 
      1. Toll Road Engineering
      2. Civil Engineering
  • Physically and mentally healthy.
  • Not being undergo a bond or willing to release a bond with other agencies if they are admitted in PT Jasa Marga (Persero) Tbk.
  • Never be dismissed as an employee by the employer in advance, for an offense.
  • Willing to be placed throughout Jasamarga's operations.
  • Have extensive experience in organization is a major advantage.
  • Fluent in English Language (oral and written).
Special Requirements
  1. General Applicants
    • Maximum age of 27 years old as of 1 October 2016.
    • Graduated from a leading and accredited universities with a minimum final GPA of 2.75 for PTN or 3.00 for PTS (on a 4-point scale).
    • Minimum height of 155 cm for Male and 160 cm for Female (height and weight proportional).
    • Willing to take the Association Office for two (2) years.
  2. Internal applicants
    • Permanent employees of PT Jasa Marga (Persero) Tbk .
    • Maximum age of 45 years old as of 1 October 2016.
    • Graduated from an accredited university with a minimum GPA of 2.75 (4.00 scale).
For further information about this program, please refer official source from Jasa Marga on following link below. Interested candidates need to register online to https://jasamarga.experd.com. All applications close on 7 March 2016, 23.59 West Indonesia time. Applications received after these dates will not be considered. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com/Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Jasa Marga (Persero) Tbk - External and Internal Recruitment Program Jasa Marga March 2016 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs