|Garuda Indonesia / garuda-indonesia.com|
Garuda Group's business results in the first half of 2015 (1H 2015, ended in 30 June 2015) showed improved performance compared to the same period of 2014. According to PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk Corporate Presentation September 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, total net income in 1H 2015 reached US$29.3 millions. This reflected an 114.5% increase from loss US$201.3 millions in the same perido previous year (1H 2104). Garuda Group’s total revenue as of June 2015 reached US$1,840.1 millions, an increase of 4.7% as compared toUS$1,756.9 millions in June 2014.
Due to facing fast business growth and strengthen its team, PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:
Business Process Analyst
- Not more than 27 years old.
- Min. holds Bachelor Degree/S1 from reputable university (state or overseas) majoring in Economy or Industrial Engineering with GPA min. 3.00 within 4.00 scales.
- Holds around 2-3 years experiences as Business Process Analyst. The candidate with prior experience in handling holding company is preferred.
- Demonstrated good command in English, both verbal and written.
- Good computer literacy.
- Good team work and able to work individually.
- Able to work with tight deadline.
- Willing to be placed in Soekarno-Hatta International Airport’s Office Area
For further information, please refer official source from PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk on following link below. Interested candidates need to register online to Garuda Indonesia'e linked eRecruitment system at http://career.garuda-indonesia.com and follow the steps carefully. Closing date 30 March 2016. All application will be treated in strictest confidential and only short listed candidates will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)