Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia Agroniaga Tbk - Recruitment Officer BRI Group February 2016

Written By JobsCDC on 17.2.16 | 7:00 PM

Advertisements


Bank BRI AGRO
BRI AGRO / briagro.co.id
PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia Agroniaga Tbk - Bank BRI AGRO or referred to as "BRI AGRO" is a rapid growing public bank in Indonesia with primary focus on agribusiness segment. BRI AGRO is a directly-owned subsidiary company of state-owned lender, PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk (BRI GROUP). As of 31 March 2015, BRI Group controls 80.42% shares in BRI AGRO. The remaining 19.58% shares in Bank BRI AGRO is owned by DAPENBUN, 14.03%; and public, 5.55%. Headquartered in Jakarta, BRI AGRO runs its business through 14 branch offices, 16 sub branch offices, 3 cash offices, 47 ATMs and will continue to grow throughout Indonesia.

In term of financial positions, BRI AGRO managed to strengthen its financial performance in the first quarter of 2015 (Q1 2015). According to PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia Agroniaga Tbk Financial Report Q1 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, BRI AGRO booked total comprehensive income of Rp 31.34 billion  in Q1 2015, or rose by 11.42% compared to Rp 28.13 billion in Q1 2014

Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia Agroniaga Tbk is looking for highly experienced Indonesian professional to join the team

Funding Officer (FO)


Requirements
  • Maximum age of 30 years old.
  • Minimum S1 in any field with a Grade Point Average (GPA) of minimum 2.75 out of 4.0 scale.
  • Minimum 2 years of experience as Funding Officer.
  • Good looking.
  • Preferably have potential database in Cikarang, Bekasi and its surrounding area.
  • 2 positions available.
Account Officer (AO)

Requirements
  • Maximum age of 30 years old.
  • Minimum S1 in any field with a Grade Point Average (GPA) of minimum 2.75 out of 4.0 scale.
  • Minimum 2 years of experience as Account Officer.
  • Good looking.
  • Preferably have potential database of commercial retail loans in Cikarang, Bekasi and its surrounding area.
  • Have a good skill in credit analyst.
  • 3 positions available.
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please submit your application directly thorugh Jobstreet's system at FO - AO. Closing date 2 March 2016. All applications will be treated in strict confidential. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia Agroniaga Tbk - Recruitment Officer BRI Group February 2016 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs