|Bahana Group / bahana.co.id|
According to Bahana Group's Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Bahana Group’s total operating revenue in 2014 reported 2.53% down, from Rp 650.40 billion in 2013 to Rp 633.92 billion. In term of profit, Bahana Group's total net profit in 2014 declined by 10.57% to Rp 106.97 billion as compared with total net profit in 2013 amounted to Rp 119.62 billion.
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Bahana Pembinaan Usaha Indonesia (Persero) invites qualified candidates to fullfill the positions as follows
- Temporary HR- Training & Recruitment (HRT)
- Temporary HR- Compensation & Benefit (HRCB)
- Minimum education of a Bachelor Degree (S1).
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the field of Human Resource (HR), especially in
- Recruitment and training (HRT)
- Compensation and benefit (HRCB).
- In deep knowledge of HR activities.
- Strong persuasion, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, high initiative and able to work as team.
- Responsible, Adaptive, and fast learner.
- Good computer literacy, especially Microsoft office.
- Willion to join with Bahana Group on April 2016 for a 4 months of temporary period.
For further information, please refer official source from Bahana Group on folllowing link below. If these criteria perfectly describe you, please email your CV or resume to email@example.com (please make sure the email do not exceed 1MB). Please mark code of the position applied at the email subject. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step. (JobsCDC.com / Source)