|Angkasa Pura Airports / angkasapura1.co.id|
Angkasa Airports closed the business year of 2014 with a positive result. According to the Company's Annual Report 2014 as quoted by JobsCDC.com, Angkasapura Airports successfully recorded its total operating income of Rp 4,583.53 billion, an increase of 50.47% year on year (yoy) from Rp 3,063.90 billion in 2013. The Company's net income in 2014 reached Rp 928.90 billion with 43.97% increase compared to 2013 which was Rp 645.16 billion.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
- Female, single/not married born in 1989 and thereafter.
- Candidate must possess education at least a Diploma or Bachelor Degree (D3 / S1) majoring in Secretary, Communication Studies, Public Relations (PR).
- Required experience for minimum 3 years as Executive Secretary.
- Good looking and attractive personality.
- Height 160 cm with a weight proportional.
- Competent in the use of Computer and MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in English language both verbal and written.
- Physically and mentally healthy.
- Application letter, addressed to Human Capital & GA Director;
- Curriculym Viate (CV);
- Authenticated copies of degree certifications;
- Working reference as Executive Secretary;
- Other relevant certificates to support the application;
- Copy of ID Card/Driving License (KTP/SIM);
- Authenticated of SKCK (to be submitted at verification document);
- Recent photograph (Close Up and full body).
For further information, please refer official source from PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) on following link below. Should you meet the qualifications required, please send all required applicatons above before 18 February 2016 to PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) - Kota Baru Bandar Kemayoran Blok B 12 Kav 2 Jakarta. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)