|POLRI / polri.go.id|
Due to strengthen its team, Kepolisian Negara Republik Indonesia is pleased to announce the following vacancies for immediate recruitment
SIPSS (Sekolah Inspektur Polisi Sumber Sarjana)
- S2 Forensic Medicine Profession;
- S2 Psychology Professio;
- S1 General Medical Profession;
- S1 Dentistry Profession;
- S1 Accounting;
- S1 Hinduism (religious education, philosophy of religion and theology);
- S1 Arabic Language;
- S1 Mandarin Language;
- S1 Graphic Design;
- S1 Criminal Law;
- S1 Biology (MIPA);
- S1 Chemistry (MIPA);
- S1 Art Music;
- S1 Sandi Negara;
- S1 Psychology;
- S1 Informatics Engineering;
- S1 Electro Engineering;
- S1 Mechanical Engineering;
- S1 Nuclear Engineering;
- S1 Mechanical Metallurgy;
- S1 Chemical Engineering;
- S1 Architecture;
- D4 Ahli Nautika Tk III.
- Indonesian Citizen (Male or Female).
- Faith and fear of god almighty.
- Loyal to the Unitary Republic of Indonesia under Pancasila and the Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia in 1945.
- Minimum age of 18 years old.
- Maximum age of 33 years old (S2 profession), 29 years old (S1 profession) and 26 years old (S1/D4).
- Physically and mentally healthy (notice letter of health condition from minimum level Regional Hospital/RSUD);
- Not being involved in a criminal case or been convicted of a crime evidenced by Police Records (SKCK);
- Authoritative, honest, fair and behave beyond reproach.
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia and willing to be assigned in all areas of police work.
For more detail information on the requirement, how to apply and to know more about SIPSS program, please refer official source from Kepolisian Negara Republik Indonesia on following link below. Candidates with qualifications as mentioned above, are welcome to apply for the position. To apply, please register and apply to POLRI Recruitment Website penerimaan.polri.go.id. Closing date 18 February 2016. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)