|Bank Indonesia / bi.go.id|
According to Bank Indonesia's profile as cited by JobsCDC.com, Bank Indonesia is led by the Board of Governors. The Governor and senior deputy governor of Bank Indonesia are nominated and appointed by the President of Republic of Indonesia with approval from the People's Representative Council (DPR). In 2014, the Board of Governors of Bank Indonesia consisted of the Governor, Senior Deputy Governor and four Deputy Governors. Since 23 May 2013, the Governor of Bank Indonesia is Agus Martowardojo (formerly the Finance Minister of Republic of Indonesia and CEO Bank Mandiri).
In order to build the best talent database, Bank Indonesia invites qualified talented, best and brightest candidates to fullfill the position as follows
Analis Bank Indonesia (Database Talent)
- Graduated from Undergraduate Program (S1) or Master's Program (S2) with GPA min. 3.00 within 4.00 scales.
- Maximum age of 26 years old for S1 graduates and 28 years old for S2 graduates.
- Background in the following discipline :
- Commerce Administration,
- Business Administration,
- Economics Accounting,
- Economics and Development Studies,
- Economics Management,
- Information Systems,
- Informatics Engineering,
- Industrial Engineering,
- Physics Engineering,
- Chemical Engineering.
- Active in English language.
- Good team work.
- Not undergo a bond department with other agency/institution/company or willing to release the bond with other agency/institution/company when received at Bank Indonesia;
- Willing to be assigned in all offices of Bank Indonesia.