Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

Askrindo Syariah - Fresh Graduate, Experienced Staff ASKRINDO Group February 2016

Written By JobsCDC on 11.2.16 | 8:20 AM


Askrindo Syariah
Askrindo Syariah / askrindosyariah.com
PT Jaminan Pembiayaan Askrindo Syariah - Askrindo Syariah is a reputable financial services company in Indonesia with strong business focus on credit insurance based on Islamic principles (sharia). Its business include trade guarantee, bank guarantee, as well as SME financing guarantee. Askrindo Syariah is recognized as the pioneer in Indonesian sharia credit insurance industry. Askrindo Syariah was established in 2003. Askrindo Syariah is a sharia subsidiary company of state-owned credit insurance company, PT Asuransi Kredit Indonesia (Persero) or known as ASKRINDO Group. At present, ASKRINDO is the majority shareholder at PT Jaminan Pembiayaan Askrindo Syariah, with 99.99% of ownership and the rest is owned by YDKKA with 0.01%. Headquartered in Jakarta, Askrindo Syariah runs its business through 15 office networks spread in all over Indonesia.

Askrindo Syariah produced satisfactory results in 2014. According to ASKRINDO Syariah's Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, PT Jaminan Pembiayaan Askrindo Syariah effectively recorded an increase in total assets by 19%, which is Rp 125.77 billion, compared toRp 105.44 billion in 2013. Total net kafalah revenue was recorded at Rp 27.91 billion, up by 346% from Rp 6.26 billion in 2013.

In line with its continued expansion program, PT Jaminan Pembiayaan Askrindo Syariah are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :

Risk and Compliance

  • Background in Bachelor Degree (S1) in Law, Management, Banking.
  • At least 2 years of experience in the field of financing analyst or financing administration.
  • Strong knowledge of financing review/credit analyst.
  • Have an understanding of banking regulation.
Staf Piutang

  • Background in Bachelor Degree (S1) in Accounting.
  • At least 2 years of experience in the field of Accounting and billing/colletion at financial industry.
  • Mastering accounting.
  • Have an understanding of taxation regulation.
  • Computer literate (Office application).
  • Detail oriented and diligent.
Staf Sistem Pengendalian Internal (SPI)

  • Background in Bachelor Degree (S1).
  • At least 2 years of experience in the field of insurance/guarantee or banking.
  • Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
  • Have a good knowledge and strong understanding of Indonesian insurance/guarantee and banking regulation.
  • Possess expertise certification in risk management and audit will be an extra advantage.
  • Strong understanding of company business.
  • High integrity, independent, strong sense of analytical thinking and forward-looking.
  • Strong communication skill.
  • Able to prepare a risk / audit report.
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. If you meet the above requirements, please submit directly your application through Jobstreet's system at Risk and Compliance - Staf Piutang - Staf Sistem Pengendalian Internal. Closing date 10 March 2016. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. Askrindo Syariah - Fresh Graduate, Experienced Staff ASKRINDO Group February 2016 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

Related Jobs :

Share this article on :
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs