|Universitas Terbuka / ut.ac.id|
According to Indonesia Open University's profile as cited by JobsCDC.com, the University offers more than 34 courses, including Undergraduate Program (S1), Master Program (S2), Diploma Program (D1, D2, D3, and D4), and Certificate Program. The University now host 4 faculties; the Faculty of Economics (FEKON), the Faculty of Education and Teacher Training (FKIP), the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences (FMIPA), and the Faculty of Social and Political Sciences (FISIP). The University also host 1 post graduate program and 1 certified program.
Due to strengthen its team, Universitas Terbuka is looking for the best candidates with high dedication and loyalty to fill the below urgently positions :
Calon Tenaga Badan Layanan Umum (BLU) Non PNS-UT (Code : KOMP)
- Maximum age of 35 years old prior to the date of 31 December 2016.
- Graduated from D3 or S1 in Informatics Engineering, Information System, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Informatics Engineering.
- Minimum GPA of 2.75.
- Minimum accredited of B (corresponding year of graduation), with a certificate of accreditation department of the college.
- Have a good skills in web programming, preferably with experience with programming languages PHP and SQL. Have experience or possess certification in Laravel, Code-Igniter (CI) is a plus.
- Have a good skills and experience to manage the database and the database engine (MySQL, Sybase, Oracle).
- Have experience and / or possess certification in network administrator (CNA, MTCNA and the like) is a plus.
- Have a portfolio in the development of web-based applications is a plus.
- Broad-minded and creative.
- Able to work outside office hours.
- Able to work hard with the team.
- Have the management capabilities of the organization.
- Willing to be placed at UT Head Office (10 positions available).
For more detail information on the requirement and how to apply, please refer official source from Universitas Terbuka on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit the career menu of Universitas Terbuka on http://rekrutmen.ut.web.id. Closing date for these applications is 31 January 2016. Selection process will held on 2 February 2016 at South Tangerang, Yogyakarta, Malang and Jember. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)