Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT SUCOFINDO (Persero) - Recruitment D3 Account Executive PPK SUCOFINDO January 2016

Written By JobsCDC on 28.1.16 | 1:39 PM


PT Sucofindo (Persero)
PT Sucofindo (Persero) / sucofindo.co.id
PT Superintending Company of Indonesia (Persero) - PT SUCOFINDO (Persero) or commonly known as  "SUCOFINDO" is among the largest Indonesian state-owned inspection and supervision services companies. The Company was established in 1956 and has 59 years of serving the country in providing inspection and audit services, testing and analysis services, certification services, training and consultation services.  As a state-owned company, PT SUCOFINDO (Persero) is majority owned by the Government of Indonesia. At present, the Government of Indonesia owns a 95 percent stake in SUCOFINDO with the remainder of the shares (5 percent) belonging to Societe Generale de Surveillance Holding SA (SGS). SUCOFINDO is based in Jakarta and its head office is registered at Jl Raya Pasar Minggu Kav 34 Jakarta 12780. SUCONFINDO now supported by a total of 29 branch offices, 34 service units, 1 SBU Laboratory at Cibitung Bekasi and 1 Laboratory at Surabaya East Java.

The financial performance of SUCOFINDO in 2014 showed a good improvement. According to SUCOFINDO's Annual Report 2014 as quoted by JobsCDC.com, the Company recorded a growth of 19.90 percent in total comprehensive profit amounted to Rp 135.7 billion as compared with Rp113.17 billion in the same period previous year (2013).

To support the bussiness expansion and its organic growth, PT Superintending Company of Indonesia (Persero) is in need of the following staff for employment as follows:

Account Executive (AE PPK)

  • Female, good looking and communicative.
  • Minimum height of 160 cm.
  • Minimum Diploma (D3) holder in any field.
  • Active understanding in English both oral and written.
  • Have experience in the related field.
  • Maximum age of 27 years old in the year of admittance.
  • Never dishonorably discharged as an employee of a government or private agency.
For more detail information, please refer official source from SUCOFINDO on following link below. Interested candidates who meet the above qualification may submit non-returnable document (application letter, copy of ID Card, CV, full-body photograph postcard size, legalized copies of diploma along with academic transcripts) not later than 29 January 2016 to PT SUCOFINDO (PERSERO) Divisi Human Capital - Jl Raya Pasar Minggu Kav 34 Jakarta 12780, email to yessiria@sucofindo.co.id, budir@sucofindo.co.id. Please write position code on the top right of your envelope or on email subject. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted. (JobsCDC.com/Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT SUCOFINDO (Persero) - Recruitment D3 Account Executive PPK SUCOFINDO January 2016 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

Related Jobs :

Share this article on :
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs