|SMF Indonesia / smf-indonesia.co.id|
PT Sarana Multigriya Finansial (Persero) - SMF or referred to as "SMF Indonesia" is an Indonesian Government-owned corporation that is involved in secondary mortgage industry. SMF Indonesia running business in disbursing funds from the capital market to mortgage lenders. SMF Indonesia was formed by the Government of Indonesia in 2005 with main tasks to promote and to develop secondary mortgage market (PPSP) in Indonesia. SMF Indonesia has its legal domicile in Jakarta and its head office is located at Jl Panglima Polim I No 1 Jakarta 12160. In term of financial performance, SMF Indonesia produced satisfactory results in 2014. According to SMF Indonesia's Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, total assets went up by 27.50% from Rp 7,477.64 billion in 2013 to Rp 9,533.86 billion in 2014. Total net profit continue to grow by 19.73% to Rp 173.29 billion from Rp 144.73 billion in 2013.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Sarana Multigriya Finansial (Persero) are looking for the best and the brightest candidates for join as
Kepala Bagian Transformasi dan Pengembangan Usaha
- Minimum age of 35 years old.
- Minimum Master Degree (S2) with the bachelor degree background in Economic, Business, Engineering.
- Required experience for minimum 10 years in the related field at financial company.
- Previous experience in strategic planning and business development.
- Have a strong networking of government agency and financial institutions.
- Have the ability to prepare a feasibility study, analysis of financial statements, looking for data from various sources of relevant and accurate.
- Active in English language (oral and written).
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. If you are interest and meet the requirement that needed, please send your application directly through Jobstreet's system SMF Indonesia - Jobstreet and clicking apply in preferred position. Closing date 11 February 2016. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step. (JobsCDC.com/Source)