Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT PP Properti Tbk - Recruitment QC SHE Officer PTPP Group January 2016

Written By JobsCDC on 7.1.16 | 4:21 PM

Advertisements


PT PP (Persero) Tbk
PT PP (Persero) Tbk / pt-pp.com
PT PP Properti Tbk - PP Properti is an extensively growing public-listed company in Indonesia, running business as property developer. The Company has its business activities focused in three business units: Commercial, Residential and Hospitality. Its business include development, construction and management of several commercial building, office, apartment, residence, hotel, mall, trade centre and other facilities. PP Properti is directly-owned subsidiary company of  state-owned construction firm PT PP (Persero) Tbk (PTPP Group). At present, PTPP Group holds 64.96% ownership of the Company’s shares. The remaining 35.04% shares in PP Properti is owned by YKKPP and public, respectively with share ownership of 0.06% and 34.98%. PP Properti was established in 12 December 2013 as spin off results of Property Division of PTPP Group. The Company is listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) since 19 May 2015 and its shares are traded under reference code PPRO. PP Properti now has 1 subsidiary company, namely PT Gitanusa Sarana Niaga (99.99%).

PT PP Properti Tbk is running well in the second quarter of 2015 (2Q15, ended in 30 June 2015). According to the Company's Financial Highlights as cited by JobsCDC.com, total assets of PP Properti grew by 143.93% from Rp1,538.93 billion in Q2 2014 to Rp3,753.84 billion in Q2 2015. Net profit amounted to Rp 142.90 billion in Q2 2015, which represented an increase of 827.87% over net profit recorded in Q2 2014 of Rp 15.4 billion.

In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT PP Properti Tbk invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows

QC-SHE Officer

Requirements
  • Minimum S1 in Civil Engineering, Environment/Health/Safety Engineering, Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
  • Minimum 2 years of experience in the related field, preferably as a staff specializing in Engineering (Environment/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
  • Fluent spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia.
  • Love challege and able to work underpressure.
  • Willing to be placed in all project of PP Properti throughout Indonesia.
For further information, please refer offical source from Jobstreet on following link below. If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please submit your application directly through Jobstreet's system at PP Properti - Jobstreet and clicking apply in preferred position. Closing date 5 February 2015. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT PP Properti Tbk - Recruitment QC SHE Officer PTPP Group January 2016 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs