Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT PP (Persero) Tbk - Fresh Graduate Management Program Batch I PT PP January 2016

Written By JobsCDC on 26.1.16 | 10:00 AM

Advertisements


PT PP (Persero) Tbk
PT PP (Persero) Tbk / pt-pp.com
PT Pembangunan Perumahan (Persero) Tbk - PT PP (Persero) Tbk or referred to as "PT PP" is a Government-owned corporation (BUMN) in Indonesia that is involved in Construction and Investment business. PT PP shares a rich history in construction of prestigious building, infrastructure, property and EPC that reaches back over 60 years. The Company was founded in 1953 as a limited liability company under the Notarial Deed No 48 of 26 August 1953. The Company initially registered under the name of NV Pembangunan Perumahan. In 1960, the Company renamed into PN Pembangunan Perumahan. Later in 1971, the name PT Pembangunan Perumahan (Persero) was launched under the Government Regulation No. 39 year 1971. In 2010, the Company conducted its initial public offering (IPO) on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) with stock code of “PTPP”. The Government of Indonesia is the majority shareholder at PT PP, with 51% of ownership. While the remaining 49% was owned by PP Employees Shareholders Cooperative (KKPSPP); 4.01%, and public; 44.99%. PTPP is based in Jakarta and now has 5 key subsidiary companies; PT PP Dirganeka (99.999% owned by PTPP), PT PP Pracetak (99.999%), PT Gitanusa Sarana Niaga (99.99%), PT PP Alkon (99.98%), and PT PP Properti Tbk (99.9%).

PT PP has recorded a significant growth and satisfactory performace in the third quarter of 2015 (Q3 2015, ended in 30 September 2015). According to PT PP's financial highlight as cited by JobsCDC.com, PT PP continuously shows superior performance in Q3 2015 with total operating revenue growth of 12.39% and total comprehensive profit increase 59.59% year on year (yoy). PT PP registered total total operating revenue in Q3 2015 amounted to Rp 8,774.67 billion as compared with Rp 7,807.54 billion in the same period previous year. Total comprehensive profit in Q3 2015  amounted to Rp 445.82 billion as compared with Rp 279.36 in Q3 2014.

In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Pembangunan Perumahan (Persero) Tbk seeks extraordinarily talented individuals to join as following position:

Civil Engineer - Management Program (Batch I)

Requirements
  • Minimum graduate with Bachelor of Civil Engineering from reputable university with GPA ≥ 3.00 (on a 4-point scale).
  • Not older than 28 years of age.
  • Able to communicate with English language actively (oral and written).
  • Good understanding about the principles of civil engineering, building qualifications, irrigation, ports, or roads.
  • Technical skill in IT application/progam that related with civil/construction.
  • Willing to be assigend throughout PT PP's projects (local and overseas).
For further information, please refer offical source from PT PP (Persero) Tbk on following link below. If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please register yourself to http://recruitment.ptpp.co.id and follow the steps carefully. All applications will be handled in strictly confidential and only selected candidates will be notified to join recruitment process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT PP (Persero) Tbk - Fresh Graduate Management Program Batch I PT PP January 2016 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs