|PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) / kereta-api.co.id|
KAI Group recorded a satisfiying financial and operational result in 2014. According to KAI Group's Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, KAI Group recorded double digit growth in total passengers. KAI Group managed to record total passengers of 280.35 millions passengers in 2014. This reflected an 26.3% increased compared to 221.73 million passengers in 2013. In terms of profit, total net profit increased 68.3% from Rp 561 billion in 2013 to Rp 949 billion in 2014.
To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) is pleased to announce the following vacancies for immediate recruitment
Recruitment PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) 2016
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
- Age applicants as low as 18 years and a maximum of 35 years old (per 1 January 2016).
- Minimum Bachelors Degree (S1) required with a concentration in Civil Engineering / Electro Engineering with an accredited "A" by BAN-PT on the date of graduation.
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.95 (on a 4-point scale).
- Preferably Male.
- Minimum heigh of 160 cm for Male and 155 cm for Female with ideal weight.
- There is no working ties with other agencies.
- Willing to be placed in all working unit of KAI.
- Demonstrated good behavior with a letter from the National Police (SKCK).
- Physically and mentally healthy and not color blind.
- Never involved in drugs and psychotropic.
- Not pierced (for Male).
- No tattoos.
- If there are applicants who have not received a diploma or transcripts, applicants can prove by a certificate of graduation (SKL) while still meeting other requirements as stated above (note : the original diploma and transcript must be exist at contract signing).
- Legalized copy of diploma;
- Legalized copy of transcript;
- Accreditation from BAN-PT (http://ban-pt.kemdiknas.go.id/direktori.php) on the date of graduation or from university (legalized);
- Copy of valid ID Card;
- Color passport photograph 4x6 (4 sheets);
- Curriculum Vitae (CV), please write your latest work experience in your CV.