|Garuda Indonesia / garuda-indonesia.com|
In term of financial performance, PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk is running well in the first half of 2015 (1H 2015, ended in 30 June 2015). According to Garuda Group's Corporate Presentation September 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, the Company managed to record a total revenues of US$1,840.1 millions at the end of 1H 2015, an increase of 4.7% as compared with US$1,756.9 millions year-on-year (1H 2014). Total net income current period reached US$29.3 millions, an increase of 114.5% over the previous year (1H 2104) of loss US$201.3 millions.
Due to facing fast business growth and strengthen its team, PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:
Garuda Indonesia Management Trainee for Sales & Marketing
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI) with the maximum age of 27 years old.
- Single/not married and willing not to get married during training period (+/- 12 months).
- Candidate holds at least a Bachelor Degree (S1) of any major from a reputable university.
- Minimum education of Bachelor's Degree (S1) in any major from reputable university, preferably majoring in the following discipline :
- Economics, Marketing, Industrial Engineering, Business Studies and Commerce.
- Strong academic results : Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 on a 4.00 grade scale (for S1) or 3.25 on a 4.00 grade scale (for S2).
- Fresh graduate or those with 1-2 years of experience.
- Good understanding in sales, marketing and airline industry.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Active involvement in extracurricular activities (assuming leadership position), or has received recognition and award on achievement acquired e.g. student exchange, scholarship, etc.
- Willing to be stationed in all unit and/or branch office in accordance with company requirement.