|Citilink Indonesia / citilink.co.id|
Citilink’s performance in the first half of 2015 (1H 2015, ended in 30 June 2015) improved over the previous year. Citilink posted an increase of 28.1% in total operating revenues from USD 173,363,000 in 1H-2014 to USD222,078,000 in 1H 2015. Net income in 1H-2015 recorded as USD1,457,000 or 109% growth year on year (YOY). This figures was stated by Garuda Group's 1st Half 2015 Result Announcement (29 July 2015) as cited by JobsCDC.com.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Citilink Indonesia are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :
Engineering and Maintenance Officer
- Male or Female, not exceed 35 years of age.
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
- Minimum Bachelor (S1) holder in Aeronautica Engineering, Mechanical Engineering from reputable University.
- Have a GPA score minimum 3.00 (scale 4.00).
- Active in campus organizations and/or committees.
- Have a good analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to be placed/assigned to whichever unit and/or branch office according to company’s needs.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Citilink Indonesia on following link below. If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please email your comprehensive resume with latest photograph and active mobile phone number to email@example.com. Please write Engineering and Maintenance Officer in your subject lin All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)