|Citilink Indonesia / citilink.co.id|
Citilink managed to strengthen its financial performance in the first half of 2015 (1H 2015, ended in 30 June 2015). According to Garuda Group's 1st Half 2015 Result Announcement (29 July 2015) as cited by JobsCDC.com, Citilink posted consolidated total operating revenues of USD222,078,000 throughout 1H 2015. This amount is an increase of 28.1 percent over the same period in 2011 amounted to Rp 162.6 trillion. Along the first half of 2015, Citilink booked net income of USD1,457,000 or a 109 percent increase compared to the same period last year.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Citilink Indonesia are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :
Accounting and Tax Officer
- Male or Female, Indonesian Citizen (WNI) with the maximum age of 25 years old.
- Min. Bachelors Degree required with a concentration in Accounting, Finance.
- Have minimum 1 year experience in Accounting and Tax.
- Excellent in both interpersonal and communication skill.
- Willing to be relocated to whichever unit and/or branch office according to company’s needs.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Citilink Indonesia on following link below. If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please email your comprehensive resume with latest photograph and active mobile phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write Accounting and Tax officer in your email subject All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)