|Bank BRI / bri.co.id|
In term of financial performance, Bank BRI is running well in the first nine months period of 2015 (9Mo'15, ended in 30 September 2015). Referring to its Public Expose Presentation, Bank BRI posted total net profit of Rp 18,285 billion at 9Mo'15, representing a growth of 1.4% from Rp 18,031 billion in the same period last year (9Mo'14).
To achieve the company vision; to become a leading commercial bank that always prioritizes customer satisfaction, PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk offer opportunities to highly talented people to build their professional career in banking industry as :
Associate Account Officer (AAO)
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) all major from an accredited university (PTN / PTS).
- Grade Point Average (GPA) :
- Minimum 2.75 (Scale 4) for candidates without experience (fresh graduate).
- Minimum 2.60 (scale 4) for candidates with previous experience in the same field.
- Maximum age of 25 years old for candidate without experience (fresh graduate).
- Maximum age of 30 years old for candidates with previous experience in the same field.
- Prefereably for those who have experience as Account Officer Bank or Marketing Multifinance.
- Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) all major from an accredited university (PTN / PTS).
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 (Scale 4).
- Maximum age of 30 years old for candidates with previous experience in the same field (has not been repeated in the 31 at the time of the initial selection).
- Previous experience in the field of banking/marketing, preferably in the field of funding.
- High integrity and initiative.
- Good looking and have a wide networking.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to be placed at DKI Jakarta (Code : DKI-BRI), and or West Kalimantan (Code : KalBar-DKI) and or Banten (Code : Banten-BRI).