|PaninBank / panin.co.id|
In terms of financial performance, PaninBank produced satisfactory results in 2014. According to PaninBank's Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, PaninBank posted an increase of 5.26% in total net income from Rp 2,454 billion in 2013 to Rp 2,583 billion in 2014
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Bank Pan Indonesia Tbk is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities
Panin Professional Program
- Account Officer Program
- Frontliner Development Program
- Male/Female, with the maximum age of 25 years old.
- Background in Bachelor Degree (S1) in any field GPA min. 2.75 within 4.00 scales.
- Maximum 3 years of experience in the related field. Fresh graduate will be considered.
- Good looking with minimum height of 160 cm (Male) and 154 cm (Female).
- Strong communication skill.
- Deeply interesting in marketing area.
- Dynamic, energetic and highly motivated.
- Willing to be placed spread in all over Indonesia.