|Astra Group / astra.co.id|
In term of financial positions, PT Astra International Tbk reported total revenue of Rp 138.2 trillion as at the end of September 2015 (3Q 2015) or decreased by 8% compared to the same period at 2013 amounted to Rp 150,582 trillion. Total net profit decreased 17% from Rp 14,499 billion in 3Q 2014 to Rp 11,997 billion in 3Q 2015, according to Astra Group's financial statements in the third quarter of 2015 as quoted by JobsCDC.com.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Astra International Tbk is calling young smart people to seize theese internship opportunities
Employer Branding Intern
- Still registered as an active student of Undergraduate Program in any field, preferable with background in Visual Communication Design.
- Able to make design which related to branding.
- Familiar with design and video editing applications; Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effect, etc.
- Have strong initiative and able to work in a team.
- Deeply interesting in employer branding.
- Willing to be placed at Astra Group's Head Office Jakarta.
- Willing to follow full-time internship program.
- Internship Period (Full-Time):
- Batch 1 : February – March 2016 (Application deadline : 15 January 2016).
- Batch 2 : April – June 2016 (Application deadline : 12 March 2016).
- Batch 3 : July – September 2016 (Application deadline : 15 June 2016).
- Batch 4 : October – December 2016 (Application deadline : 17 September 2016).
For further information, please refer official source from PT Astra International Tbk on following link below. Should you are interested and qualified, please email your updated CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org (max attachment file size of 2 MB. If your attachments file size is more than 2 MB, you can send your CV and portfolio link). Please write "Employer Branding Intern_Batch_University_Name" in your subject line, for example : Employer Branding Intern_Batch 2_Institut Teknologi Bandung_Simon Wijaya. Please pay attention at the Internship Batch and Application Deadline carefully. Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses. (JobsCDC.com / Source)