|PT Arutmin Indonesia / arutmin.com|
In term of operational performance, Arutmin’s performance in 2014 improved over the previous year. According to BUMI Group's Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, PT Arutmin Indonesia reported total coal mined in 2014 amounted to 31.8 million tons. This total coal mined figures reflected an 7.5% increase compared with 29.6 million tons in 2013.
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Arutmin Indonesia is in need of the following fresh graduate engineer for employment in the South Kalimantan as follows:
Environmental Engineer (EE)
- Background in Bachelor (S1) degree majoring in Environment Science, Agriculture, Forestry or other relevant discipline.
- Fresh graduate with good exposure are encourage to apply.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (Bahasa Indonesia and English).
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer literate (MS Word, Excel, Power point)
- Able to work in team environment displaying leadership.
- High commitment to Arutmin standard on safety, environment, business ethic and Good Corporate Governance.
- Placement at South Kalimantan.