|PT XL Axiata Tbk / xl.co.id|
According to XL Axiata's latest report (9M15 Unaudited Repor) as cited by JobsCDC.com, XL Axiata improved its performance in the first nine months period of 2015 (9M15, ended in 30 September 2015), which was from a loss of Rp 837,384 millions in the first nine months period of 2014 to a loss of Rp 506,551 million sin 9M15.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT XL Axiata Tbk are looking for qualified candidate to fill the positions:
Officer - Revenue Accounting
- Background in Bachelor Degree in Accounting from reputable university with GPA minimum 3.00.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in big four public accounting firm (KAP).
- Strong understanding of Indonesian GAAP.
- Have an understanding of Indonesian Taxation.
- Previous telecommunication industries knowledge will be an extra advantage.
- Strong sense of analytical thinking and written communication skills.
- Familiar with SAP FI CO module will be an extra advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Excel).
- High integrity, self reliance and attention to detail.
- Willing to work in a challenging environment.
- Able to work under deadline and tight schedule.
- Background in Bachelor Degree in Telecommunication, Electro and Computer Engineering from reputable university.
- Have a good knowledge and technical skills on IT.
- Basic knowledge of Operating Systems (Sun Solaris, Unix, Windows, Linux).
- Have a good knowledge in programming languages: Java J2EE, PL/SQL, Unix or other required intermediate programming language.
- Familair with Enterprise Database System (Oracle).
- Good understanding of ISO Banking and TIBCO product will be an extra advantage.
- Have background in Telecommunication or Banking is preferred.
- Strong communication skill.
- Result oriented and attention to detail.
- Quality and customer oriented.
- Background in Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering from reputable university.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the similar field and job.
- Have a good software skills in STAADPRO, SAP200, ETABS, etc.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Tower software.
- Have technical knowledge for technical calculation, structural and foundation design and analysis.
- Strong knowledge for detail structural civil design drawing, especially for steel structure.
- Good understanding of site survey methodology and reporting.
- Attention to detail and result oriented.
- Good skills in palling and organizing.
- Background in Bachelor Degree in any field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar function.
- Good knowledge of reporting and data processing (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, Thinkcell, etc).
- Intermediate knowledge of sales and marketing area of distribution and trend business will be an extra advantage.
- Strong sense of analytical thinking.
- Customer and detail orientation.
- Excellent reporting skill.
- High integrity, good teamwork and collaboration.
- Initiative and creative.
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please directly submit your online application through Jobstreet's system at Officer Revenue Accounting - Engineer Touchpont & Fulfillment - Engineer Civil Engineering - Specialist Commerce Financial Control. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step. (JobsCDC.com / Source)