|PT TJB Power Services / tjbservices.com|
PT TJB Power Services - TJBS or TJB Services is a reputable electricity power company in Indonesia with rapid business expansion. TJB Services concentrates its business activities in operation and maintenance (OM) of Tanjung Jati B 2x660MW Unit 1&2 Coal Fired Power Plant (PLTU Tanjung Jati B) at Jepara Central Java Province. PLTU Tanjung Jati B has total plant area of 150 hectares and located at Tubanan Kembang, Jepara Regency Central Java Province. The Company is an affiliated of PT Medco Energi Internasional Tbk (MedcoEnergi Group) - Power Division. MedcoEnergi is a publicly-listed energy company in Indonesia that is involved in Oil and Gas (E&P Indonesia and E&P International), Gas Distribution and Trading, Coal Mining and Power. According to MedcoEnergi Group Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, MedcoEnergi is the majority shareholder in PT TJB Power Services with a 80.10 percent stake through PT Medco General Power Services.
Operation and Maintenance Trainee
- Background in Diploma Degree (D3) and Bachelor Degree (S1) or equivalent (D4) with a concentration in Mechanical, Electrical, Control and Instrumentation, Industrial, Chemical, Computer, Environmental.
- Fresh graduate, preferable graduate in 2014/2015 or hold for SKL (Surat Keterangan Lulus).
- Strong academic result with a minimum final GPA of 3.00 / 4.00.
- Excellent level of English proficiency (speaks, write, read).
- Familiar with computer system and programs.
- Male, single with the maximum age of 24 years old.
For further information, please refer official source from CDC Polines on following link below. If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at http://cdcpolines.com/tjbps and then send your latest CV to CDC Polines - Ruang UPKS Direktorat Politeknik Negeri Semarang. Closing date for these applications is 9 December 2015. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com / Source)