|Thiess Indonesia / thiess.co.id|
PT Thiess Contractors Indonesia - TCI or referred to as "Thiess Indonesia" is a reputable foreign investment company (PMA) in Indonesia that is involved in the field of mining and construction contractors. Its business include mining, civil construction, mechanical and electrical contractor. Thiess Indonesia is a member of Leighton Holdings Limited (LHL), a leading civil contractor and mining company from Australia. According to Thiess Indonesia's profile as cited by JobsCDC.com, Thiess Indonesia has strong reputation in Indonesia for more than 40 years. Started to establish since 1972 and initially as a subsidiary of the Australian company, Thiess Bros Pty Ltd. Thiess Indonesia is based in Jakarta and its head office is registered at Ratu Prabu 2 - Jl TB Simatupang Kav 1B Jakarta 12560. The Company also supported by Balikpapan support facility office in Balikpapan East Kalimantan and directly employs nearly 6,000 dedicated staff to support its projects in Kalimantan, Sulawesi and Java areas.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Thiess Contractors Indonesia is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:
2016 Thiess Graduate Development Program (Code : GDP 2016)
- Graduates with one of the following backgrounds are welcome to apply
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Geodetics Engineering
- Geology Engineering
- Occupational Health and Safety (OHS)
- Both experienced (maximum 2 years) and fresh graduate candidates are highly welcome.
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 out of 4.00.
- Willing to be assigned at any Thiess Indonesia projects (including remote areas).
- Willing to work on roster schedule.
- A high degree of assertiveness and intercultural sensivity.
- Passionate, eager to learn and show a "can-do" attitude.
- Demonstrated good command in English (preferred).
- A personal statement letter in English with minimum 250 words, explaining why you enrolled into your discipline/major at university;
- CV and copy of national ID Card;
- A legalized copy of academic transcript;
- Related documents/certificates indicating your academic or non-academic achievements, including serving on campus/social event committee (if any).
For further information, please refer official source from The Directorate of Partnership, Alumni and Global Initiatives UGM on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with PT Thiess Contractors Indonesia, please email your application and supporting documents in PDF not later than 8 December 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org (please write position code on the subject line) or you can also send hard copies to Thiess Recruitment Team - Ratu Prabu, Lt 3 Jl TB Simatupang Kav 1B Jakarta 12560. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)