|PT Gudang Garam Tbk / gudanggaramtbk.com|
In term of financial positions, Surya Madistrindo has shown significant performance improvements in the second quarter of 2015 (Q2 2015, ended in 30 June 2015). According to Gudang Garam Group's Quarterly Financial Statements Q2 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Surya Madistrindo posted an increase of 28.64% in total assets from Rp 5,905.56 billion at the end of December 2014 to Rp 7,597.47 billion at the end of June 2015.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Surya Madistrindo is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities
Internal Audit (Code : OCO)
- Male, age around 25-35 years old.
- Graduated from S1 in Accounting from reputable university in Indonesia with a minimum GPA of 2.78 within 4.00 scales.
- Holds around 2-4 years experiences as Internal Audit in the audit process of Project Implementation, Process Improvement and Staff Development.
- Have a good understanding about the implementation process of control systems and procedures (sisdur) and Standard Operating Prosedure (SOP) in the company.
- Excellent in Computer Software knowledge with minimum requirements : Ms Office and Accounting Software.
- Willing to business travel outside the city.
- Communicative, honest and able to work in teams.
- Previous experience in distribution company.
- Previous experience in architecting, designing, tuning, and configuring highly redundant and highly available middleware systems
- Minimum 3+ years of hands-on experience in managing OFM products such as WebLogic environments combined with a Java Developer, Systems Administrator or DBA background.
- Strong experience in Oracle Fusion Middleware including SOA, weblogic server, java.
- Previous experience working on large scale application deployment involving multiple clusters
- Previous experience with solutions for load balancing, caching and accelerators.
- Discipline on change management, problem and incident management.
- Team player, able to work both independently or share work commitments with a team.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good knowledge about Exalogic is preferred.
- Male, age around 25-35 years old.
- Graduated from S1 in Information Technology (Informatics Engineering, Informatics System) or other related engineering majors.
- Holds around 2-4 years experiences in the related field.
- Have a good knowledge in following areas
- Project Management & Software Development life cycle : Waterfall, Agile, etc.
- Business Process Modeling and Standardization.
- IT Enterprise Software Testing.
- PMO or Scrum is a plus.
- Experience with Quality Management for IT is a plus
- Have a good skills in IT
- User Experience Concept.
- OOP (Object Oriented Programming) Concept.
- Relational Database Concept & Query (Oracle or SQL Server).
- Data warehouse and Business Intelligence concept.
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Have a good project management skill.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Have a good skills in business analysis and problem analysis.
- Strong sense of analytical thinking.
- High motivation, able to work individually and in a team.
- Communicative and proactive.
For further information, please refer official source from JobsDB on following link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please submit your online application directly through JobsDB's system at OCO - IT MA - IT INTRA. Closing date 9 January 2016. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com/ Source)